Letrozole dosage – immunomodulatory drug with pronounced adaptogenic properties. The drug stimulates the production , and contributes to correcting the immune status by activation of cellular and humoral immunity, stimulates the phagocytic activity of macrophages.
The product strengthens the immune system, increases stamina during physical and mental stress, reduces the effects of various toxins, increases resistance to hypoxia, low and high temperatures and other adverse environmental factors.
The drug has a strong antitoxic action in cases of poisoning with ethanol, organic solvents, salts of heavy metals.
Indications for use:
- to enhance immunity (prevention and treatment of colds, flu, SARS and other viral and bacterial diseases);
- to enhance the physical, mental performance and prevent fatigue, enhance the body’s resistance to various stress factors (hypoxia, hyperthermia, hypothermia);
- in secondary letrozole dosage immunodeficiency, incl against the background of long-term antibiotic therapy..;
- in the complex therapy in cases of poisoning by salts of heavy metals;
- in the complex therapy of alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug, children under 12 years (due to lack of efficacy and safety of data). Pregnancy, lactation. Hereditary lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency or malabsorption of glucose and galactose.
Dosage and administration:
- to enhance immunity letrozole dosage and prevent colds in adults and children over 12 years – to 0.2 g per day for 7-14 days;
- during the treatment of colds, flu, for adults and children over 12 years – the first day of 0.6 grams per day, then every day to 0.2 g per day in the course of 7 days;
- to enhance physical and mental performance and increase resistance to various stress factors – the first day of 0.6 grams per day, then every day to 0.2 g per day in the course of 7 days;
- for poisoning by heavy metal salts – at 0.4-0.6 g per day every day for at least 5 days;
- to reduce the manifestations of alcohol withdrawal syndrome – at 0.4-0.6 g per day daily for 5 days.
If necessary, repeat the treatment at intervals between courses of 1-2 months.
In rare cases, the allergic reaction.
The symptoms of intoxication were not recorded due to drug overdose.
Interaction with other medicinal products There letrozole dosage were no undesirable interaction with other drugs.